lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

Stand

Open the nest, come into the deep hole in wich I'm resting my tears. Look side to side, tell me what you see, surely all those things I can't keep anymore. Blow all that broken sand away. Swept it from myself.
Life seems like dust rounding us with its grained sorrow. Our eyes are blinded, our mouths are closed and our feelings are nothing but an empty hope. There's no reward. There's no lights to switch. Only a dope with the sadness stitched to his hands. Sometimes the grey is trying to run away from itself, but there's no exit, there's no way to get the prize.
Bleeding behind a painfull smile. Standing in the lIeSLAND with the water waving everywhere. I don't know how to do it better, i don't know how to fix whatever I need to fix. There's someting to fix?
Step forward, step backward... it doesn't care. We are flies, cutie and funny flies who want to be wasps... no, we are not even flies and that's the reason why we can't became wasps.
I'm only trying to keep me inside myself. I'm only trying to understand a piece of this whole kind of disseasse. Well, I know there's no answer. Creepy gazes on me. That's all I will get.
Meanwhile I'm just waiting. Watching the sharks diving around, hearing disguises smiling at the backstage.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

no se inglés......................................................hare no me has llamado...................................que te den................mi nueva direccion de correo electronico:
tevoyadarporculo@ahoramismo.ya